Return Material Authorization Numbers (RMAs)
Return and Repair Policy
Tekonsale values its relationship with you. We offer you the option to return the products you purchase directly from Tekonsale. Since the return process is complicated and time consuming, we recommend that you can avoid wrong orders by mistakes.
Return Material Authorization Numbers (RMAs)
• Before a customer ships a product back to Tekonsale, the customer must obtain a valid RMA number. RMA numbers can be obtained by using our online RMA FORM in this page.
• Once you have received the RMA number, please follow the instructions included and ship to the address shown. Please include reference to the RMA number on your paperwork and have it clearly marked on the Shipping Label.
• Material received without an authorized RMA number will be refused
• Authorized RMA numbers will expire 30 days after they are issued.
• Only the quantity and material specified on the original RMA request can be returned with the RMA number issued.
• The product must be returned to Tekonsale properly packaged to prevent damage. If feasible, use the original manufacture packaging inside and a general box outside to repack the product. The product should be wrapped by fillers such as foam or bubble wrap so that all sides and corners are protected.
• If multiple parts are packed in one box, the parts must be protected using packaging foam, bubble wrap or a static bag.
• If the product is eligible for 30-Day warranty, Tekonsale will be responsible for shipping fee. Tekonsale is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
• The customer prepays all inbound freight charges for both in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs. Tekonsale is not responsible for damage that may incur during this shipment.
• Warranty Repairs will be returned to the customer at no-charge via ground freight only. If you require overnight or other special shipping arrangements, this will be available at the customer’s expense. This can be accomplished by the following methods:
1. Issuing a Purchase Order with the notation “prepay & Add Freight”
2. Provide your own carriers account number (freight Collect)
Freight Claims and Shipment Damage
• If the customer receives the original product in damaged condition, notify Tekonsale immediately. If the shipment was sent by Tekonsale as a “prepaid” service, Tekonsale will help the purchaser process the damage claim at once.
• If the original freight charges were sent “freight collect” or by other means please notify the carrier immediately to initiate a claims inspection. Tekonsale will provide assistance, as necessary to process the freight claim.
• If we receive your RMA shipment to Tekonsale in damaged condition, we will notify you at once. You will then be required to contact the carrier immediately to initiate a claims inspection. Tekonsale Customer Service will provide assistance, as necessary, to process the freight claim.
NOTE: the freight companies generally require the company who initiated the shipment to call to make arrangement for claims
Warranty Repair and Replacements
• See our Warranty Policy for details
Out of Warranty Repair Services
• Tekonsale will provide you with a written Repair Estimate prior to any service being performed
Returns for Refund or Store Credit
• To receive refund or store credit for standard product, the product must be in resalable condition complete with original packaging, documentation and accessories. Tekonsale will make a determination after evaluating the returned product.
• Refund or store credit may be refused for any of the following conditions:
1. Abuse, misuse, neglect, or accidental damage
2. Improper installation or setup
3. Failure to provide a suitable operating environment
4. Use of the product for purposes other than those for which it was designed
5. Unauthorized attachment, removal or alteration of any part of the product
6. Unusual mechanical, physical, or electrical stress, scratches or dents
7. Modifications or repairs done by parties other than the seller
Unless the product is defective on arrival (DOA) or the return is a direct result of a Tekonsale error. Tekonsale is under NO obligation to accept RMAs for wrongly ordered goods. Exceptions may be considered based on individual situations however a minimum 15% and up to 50% restocking fee will apply, plus any applicable tax and customers are responsible for the entire shipping fee. Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging. Products beyond 30 days in age are not eligible for consideration.